This is a legal document. All visitors to these web properties are bound by it! (Read it!)
Welcome to GrvLogic.com. We are Electric Property Inc., ("EPI", "GrvLogic", "us", "we", "our"), a Wyoming Corporation registered under the laws and regulations of the State of Wyoming, United States with a principal office located at 1621 Central Avenue Suite 3919 Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001, hereinafter referred to as EPI. We provide our customers and visitors, ("you", "your", "visitor", "member", "user") with services and products, (collectively, the "Services", "products") delivered via the GrvLogic.com website, (collectively, the "Site", "website").
- RESOURCE USAGE. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to GrvLogic.com's Resource Usage policy posted, and updated from time to time on the Site, currently located HERE which contains important regarding your specific and required conduct with regards to using this Site and the Server and allocated resources thereof.
- DOMAIN REGISTRATION AGREEMENT. Your use of the Domain Registration and renewal features of this Site constitutes your consent to GrvLogic.com's Domain Registration Agreement posted, and updated from time to time on the Site, currently located HERE which contains important information regarding the management and control of your domains.
- SSL CERTIFICATES AGREEMENT. Your use of the SSL Certificates service(s) and renewal features of this Site constitutes your consent to the GrvLogic.com's SSL Certificates Agreement posted, and updated from time to time on the Site, currently located HERE which contains important information regarding the management and control of your SSL certificates.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit GrvLogic.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- SERVICE MARK NOTICE. "GrvLogic", "GrvLogic.com" and other related marks are service marks of GrvLogic.com and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from EPI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTENT OWNERSHIP. You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, videos, graphs, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter Developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and GrvLogic.com and its parent company own a copyright and full title and rights in the selection, arrangement, coordination, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, augment, delete, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all trademark legends, copyright notices or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, reproduce, post, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Site or any information displayed on the Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions; or (b) with our prior written permission or the prior written permission from such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of information displayed on the Site.
- SPECIALS, PROMOTIONS AND PROMOTIONAL RATES. GrvLogic.com may offer occasional discounted rates on services for special periods of times. These promotional rates do not apply to your services or alter or change your obligations under this agreement. Various promotional agreements and rates may not be combined together and may be cancelled, offered or terminated at the sole discretion of GrvLogic.com.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. GrvLogic.com has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. GrvLogic.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. GrvLogic.com reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- SITE ACCESS AND LICENSE. GrvLogic.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it or any portion of it, except with express written consent of GrvLogic.com. This license does not include any commercial or retail use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any copying or downloading of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GrvLogic.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any logo, service mark, trademark or other proprietary information (including text, images, page layout, or form) of GrvLogic.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing GrvLogic.com's name or trademarks or service marks without the express written consent of GrvLogic.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by GrvLogic.com. You are granted a revocable, limited and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of GrvLogic.com as long as the link does not portray GrvLogic.com, its affiliates or their products or services in a misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any GrvLogic.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for restricting access to your computer. And, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree not to use the GrvLogic password or username or account of another GrvLogic member. You may not maintain more than one account or profile at GrvLogic without written authorization from GrvLogic. Multiple accounts or usernames by the same individual can result in deletion and banning from the GrvLogic.com website and forum and services. GrvLogic.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. You agree and understand that removal or termination of an account and username will involve deletion of previous orders, and other login information, while GrvLogic may maintain the information for accounting, legal and archival reasons, they will not be available to deleted members. You agree that there is no liability or claims whatsoever for any termination or freezing of your GrvLogic profile, account, username and related information.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Notwithstanding the paid support plans offered by GrvLogic.com and GrvLogic.com support tier services, GrvLogic.com is under no obligation to provide any support for any free service(s) or third party applications. GrvLogic.com may, in its sole discretion, offer technical support regarding troubleshooting, debugging, improvement and third party applications by posting to forums, chat and other support methods determined from time to time by GrvLogic.com staff. The means and methods of support, if by email or by knowledgebase or by telephone will be at the sole discretion of EPI. GrvLogic.com treats customers with the utmost respect. In return, we expect the same from you. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner or utilizing the support forum that is outside of the instructions and procedures as provided by the support forum, your support account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given ten (10) days notice to find a new host. A pro-rated refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis.
Termination of any and all service(s), content and hosting and agreement to provide any service(s) can be terminated early by GrvLogic, without penalty or liability should the Customer fail to cure the default under the Agreement(s) within ten (10) business days of written notice to the Customer. Either party may terminate said Agreement(s) within five (5) days upon written notice of insolvency, notice of assignment to creditors, filing for bankruptcy or other protection, is unable or unwilling to pay the debts as they become due. We work with our customers to avoid suspensions/terminations, but in the extreme events such as child pornography for example, an account will be terminated without notice or prior warning. A customer that violates these prior mentioned agreements agrees that GrvLogic.com does not refund any portion of the remaining balance credited in the account.
- COMMENTS, REVIEWS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT. Visitors may post comments, reviews and other content; send cards and other communications; and submit ideas, suggestions, questions, comments or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property right, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain political campaigning, software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, chain letters or any form of "spam." You may not use a false or spoofed e-mail address, impersonate any entity or person or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. GrvLogic.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, however, GrvLogic.com does not regularly review posted content. If you do submit material or post content and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant GrvLogic.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant GrvLogic.com and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify GrvLogic.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. GrvLogic.com has the right but not a obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. GrvLogic.com assumes no liability for and takes no responsibility for any content posted by you or any third party.
- RISK OF LOSS. All items purchased from GrvLogic.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the shipment carrier.
- RESPONSIBILITY. THIRD PARTY SERVICES. The Site and Services may contain links or products posted by other Users. We may also place links throughout the Site to third parties not associated with GrvLogic and you agree to connect to such links at your risk, that the links do not imply any endorsement, sponsorship or validation of the Third party service. We accept no responsibility for the various policies contained on the third party websites and you agree to maintain due diligence with regards to policies contained on third party websites or links.
- DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND PRICING. GrvLogic.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible to our customers. However, GrvLogic.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is current, accurate, complete, reliable or error-free. If a product offered by GrvLogic.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. Unless posted differently, the Price listed is displayed for products at GrvLogic.com represents the full retail price listed on the product itself suggested by the manufacturer or supplier. The Price is a comparison price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set or grouping, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. With respect to items sold by GrvLogic.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following: a) If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. b) If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE. Communications made through the Site's email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to GrvLogic.com or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to GrvLogic.com is required by contract, or any federal, state or local law.
- DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. The Site is provided on an "AS IS," "as available" basis with no warranty as to the content, performance, software or any warranty whatsoever. Neither GrvLogic.com, nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent company or designee, nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, "Associates") warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither GrvLogic.com, nor its Associates warrant the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the Content provided on the Site or the products or services offered for sale on the Site. Further, we make no representation that Content provided on the Site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States. GrvLogic.com specifically disclaims warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by GrvLogic.com or its Associates shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that the use of the Site, the content of this site and the products of this site are at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall GrvLogic.com or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Site or the products or services contained herein, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, defects, errors, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to GrvLogic.com records, programs or services. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, even if an authorized representative of GrvLogic.com has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted). Although we take steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services that are posted on the Site, please refer to the manufacturer or Associates for details
- APPLICABLE LAWS; VENUE AND JURISDICTION. GrvLogic.com operates the Site from its offices in Wyoming and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject GrvLogic.com to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. By choosing to access the Site from other locations, you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Site materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of Wyoming. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user's express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Wyoming for purposes of such actions.
- DISPUTES. Any Disputes originating from the use of this website and the GrvLogic.com services and products should first be initially resolved using email or the telephone. Failing a resolution by telephone or email, any dispute relating whatsoever pertaining to your visit to GrvLogic.com or to products you purchase through GrvLogic.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Cheyenne, Wyoming, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate GrvLogic.com's intellectual property rights, GrvLogic.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any State or Federal court in the State of Wyoming, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules of the State of Wyoming and of the regulations of a established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration provider and the parties must follow these rules with regards to arbitration: a) arbitration must be conducted by telephone, online or based solely on written submissions, the specific manner shall be determined and chosen by the party that initiates the arbitration, b) the arbitration shall not require any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless previously arranged and agreed by the parties to the arbitration, c) any final judgement on an award determined by the arbitrator should be entered in the any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- RETURNED CHECKS. Each incident of a check being returned or "bouncing" (i.e. for each stamp of NSF, Account Closed, Stop payment, etc) will incur a $25 bounce check fee or maximum penalty allowed by statute. In addition, the customer's name, address, telephone and identifying information will be listed on an international check fraud database available to all online merchants. In addition, the unresolved matter will be reported to the local authorities, the F.B.I., the U.S. Secret Service and Interpol. We will prosecute all incidents of fraud or intent to deceive and you agree to this publication if you continue to use this site and bounce a check.
- CHARGEBACKS. Each incident of a chargeback to a credit card, will result in the assessment of a $250.00 administrative and research fee, even if the chargeback is a mistake. This is in addition to any applicable fees and monies due. Should this charge not be honored by the credit card company, it will be listed with a credit reporting agency and listed on the customer's credit report. In addition, chargebacks will be reported to the local authorities, the F.B.I., the U.S. Secret Service and Interpol. We prosecute all incidents of fraud. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in a chargeback abuser database. The information reported will include name, email address, order date, order amount, IP address, full address, and phone number. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback (if goods shipped) + $250 administrative and research fee and any processing fees.
- DISCLAIMER. GrvLogic.com or its parent company and affiliates have no affiliation with the respective product manufacturers whose products we sell. Images of products and the manufacturers' trademarks have been used for display purposes only. All company names and brands remain trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
- INTERFERENCE. You agree that EPI provides services to others in the ecommerce and web-related fields and other customers that may or may not be competition to your business or website. You further agree that the relations between EPI and the other clients is contractual and a valuable asset of EPI. As a condition to utilize any and all EPI services, you agree to not interfere with any other client relations or prospective client relations, directly or indirectly. Any act of Interference will result in termination of services and possible civil or criminal penalties.
- OUR ADDRESS. EPI/ GrvLogic.com
1621 Central Ave. Suite 3919
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. GrvLogic respects the Intellectual property rights of the creators of a property. GrvLogic.com relies upon a network of independent information sources and vendors who supply some of the information listed within the site site and, in some cases, provide information or services directly to our customers. GrvLogic.com is not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by its Associates. If you believe that your rights under United States or international copyright laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending Content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Site. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- An physical signature or signature of the person(s) or firm(s) authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description, link or other instruction of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the Site;
- The name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the person(s) or firm(s) making the claim;
- A statement, in writing by you that you have a good faith belief that the claimed disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, the law or its agent; and
- A statement in writing by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted regarding the copyright/intellectual property claim to us is accurate and that you are the owner(s) of the copyright or intellectual property or authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s) of the copyright or intellectual property.
The above information should be provided to GrvLogic.com's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows:
1621 Central Ave. Suite 3919
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Effective Date: November 16, 2015
Back to GrvLogic.com