Back to GrvLogic.com
RESOURCE USAGE POLICY
Welcome to GrvLogic.com. We are Electric Property Inc., and any subsidiary thereof ("GrvLogic", "GrvLogic.com", "us", "we", "our"), a Wyoming Corporation registered under the laws and regulations of the State of Wyoming, United States with a principal office located at 1621 Central Avenue Suite 3919 Cheyenne, WY 82001, herein referred to as EPI. We provide our visitors and customers, ("you", "your", "visitor", "member", "user") with services and products, (collectively, the "Services", "products") delivered via the GrvLogic.com website, (collectively, the "Site", "website").
Entering the Site will constitute your understanding and acceptance of this Resource Usage Policy. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not enter the Site. If you visit or shop at GrvLogic.com, you accept to be bound by this Resource Usage Policy. Please read it carefully.
- DOMAIN REGISTRATION AGREEMENT. Your use of the Domain Registration and renewal features of this Site constitutes your consent to GrvLogic.com's Domain Registration Agreement and the Uniform Domain Name Dispute policy, and updated from time to time on the Site, currently located HERE which contains important information regarding the management and control of your domains.
- ECOMMERCE/ ELECTRONIC COMMERCE. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content, development and maintenance of your online store and products. You further agree and warrant that you will maintain the accuracy of your product data, pricing, images and content related to your online store. You agree to maintain an online store that does not, in any way, infringe on the intellectual right, copyright or other rights of any third party. You agree to maintain any MAP (minimum advertised price) as required by a distributor, supplier or manufacturer. You agree to maintain the lawful calculation, application and remittal of all applicable shipping and sales tax and other related taxes. You agree that you are solely responsible to the maintenance, care and support of customer data and fulfillment of any orders, expectations and support.
- BACKUPS. You agree to maintain and keep a copy or backups of all of your related content hosted by GrvLogic.com separate from any agreement by GrvLogic.com to offer backup services.
- IP-ADDRESS OWNERSHIP. GrvLogic.com shall maintain ownership and control of any and all IP-addresses assigned to you for use. At anytime and in its sole discretion, GrvLogic.com may change, alter or reassign, add or remove any and all IP-addresses from the network.
- NETWORK SECURITY. ANY attempt to influence, undermine or cause harm or changes to a server or a customer is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of service(s), without a refund in part or whole, at the sole discretion of GrvLogic.com. Customers may not login into or attempt to login to an account you are not expressly authorized to access. Any password cracking, probing the security of the network or other outside networks, accessing any data not intended for you will result in termination of service(s) and possible prosecution and civil liability. You may not attempt to deny service, interfere with or slow access or resources of any customer, user, host, network or network reliant resources. ANY attempt to utilize tools on the network or exploring the network that result in port scans, excessive connections or MySQL database overloads will result in termination. You may not run IRC, bots or clients on the shared server network. Proxy-relaying, link farming or grinding, link only sites or spamdexiing are also not allowed on our network or server. A Customer who continues to run out-of-date software or scripts will result in termination of service(s) immediately without prior notice. Customer is responsible to maintain software code and scripts on a regular basis to maintain security.
- DISK SPACE. GrvLogic.com reserves the right to be the sole decider as to the defining metrics of this provision. Customer is responsible to monitor and maintain the assigned space or service(s) to govern the disk space usage. Customer is responsible for contacting GrvLogic.com to request additional space.
- BANDWIDTH. Your access to GrvLogic.com resources as a customer is intended as a resource to transfer web documents and NOT as a storage facility. Traffic is monitored once you reach your allocated bandwidth considerations. GrvLogic.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine what constitutes abuse with regards to bandwidth.
- DYNAMIC CONTENT CACHING AND STATIC CONTENT. You expressly authorize GrvLogic.com, to cache your website, in part or in whole, including any and all third party content and resources, hosted by GrvLogic.com. You further expressly warrant that GrvLogic.com caching of aforementioned data is NOT any sort of infringement of an intellectual property right or claim or the infringement of any third party's rights.
- COPYRIGHTED FILES. Any and all files stored and GrvLogic.com network and hardware must be owned legally by the person(s) or entity responsible for upload and care and maintenance of the storage area. This valid license or copyright may include but is not limited to the following sample file types: MP3, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, EXE, MID, MIDI, WMV, ISO, MKV, MP4, etc.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All material accessible on the server and/or websites hosted at GrvLogic.com is subject to the protection of the United States of America copyright laws, trademark laws and laws protecting trade secrets and proprietary data. You agree that by using the resources of GrvLogic.com and its upline service provider, you will not in any manner dilute, infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any intellectual property rights owner, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, similar rights or trade secrets or to the extent that it causes confusion in the marketplace.
- CHANGES TO NETWORK. Changes and upgrades to GrvLogic.com network, hardware, software and up-line service provider may affect the performance and display of the customer applications, content or website. GrvLogic.com reserves the right to alter or change the direction, performance and all feasible network changes to improve or increase performance and GrvLogic.com will not be liable for any harm to Customer as a result of allowed discretionary changes. Changes, downtime, data center outages, acts of God or other "uncontrollable" changes or outages upline by either service provider, network switches, pipes, etc., does not make GrvLogic.com liable for any loss whatsoever.
- UNSOLICITED SPAM/ BULK OR COMMERCIAL EMAIL. Any unsolicited commercial advertisements or spam sent from this server are prohibited and will result in immediate account cancellation with or without notice. GrvLogic maintains a zero-tolerance policy with regards to any form of Spam originating from its servers, domains hosted on the servers or within our network. This includes YOUR use of another hosting provider to Spam advertise a website or domain hosted at GrvLogic.com. Examples of prohibited activities are listed below but not limited to the list below:
- Spamming newsgroups
- Petitions for signatures
- Bulk commercial advertisements
- Any "mail bombing" attempt
- Sending email if told to stop, or opt-out
- Informational announcements
- Political or religious tracts
- Same or similar bulk emails sent
- Harassing, intimidating or negligent email content
- Forged or altered email headers
- Stealth spam or emails
- Charity requests
Effective Date: November 16, 2015
Back to GrvLogic.com